Here is a list of cookies that we use:
- _session_id: A unique token that allows Shopify to store information about your session, such as your referrer and landing page. It is sessional in nature.
- _shopify_visit: A cookie used by our website provider's internal stats tracker to record the number of visits. It is persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit and does not hold any data.
- _shopify_uniq: A cookie that counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. It expires midnight of the next day and does not hold any data.
- cart: A unique token that stores information about the contents of your cart. It is persistent for 2 weeks.
- _secure_session_id: A unique token that is sessional in nature.
- storefront_digest: A unique token that is indefinite in nature. If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- PREF: A cookie set by Google that tracks who visits the store and from where. It is persistent for a very short period.
You have the option to opt-out of cookies if you choose to.
The above information is rephrased for better understanding, the cookies details and their purpose are clearly explained and the option to opt-out of cookies is added.